Canon LiDE 120 Scanner driver is a driver for the scanner of the same name. After installing the driver, the scanner can work normally and can solve the problem of an abnormal connection between the scanner and the computer or unable to scan. Canon LiDE 120 is an A4 format flatbed scanner, its performance is stable, powerful, and it is favored by users. If your scanner does not work normally, you can download Canon LiDE 120 Scanner driver from this website to solve the problem!
This driver supports the following operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows XP SP3 or later
About Canon LiDE 120 Scanner
Canon LiDE 120 is a flatbed scanner with a modern and compact design; it scans documents and photos with incredible resolution quality. This scanner can work with maximum color fidelity and exceptional details. With the Canon LiDE 120 scanner, you can easily send documents to cloud services like Evernote and Dropbox.Canon LiDE 120 Scanner Driver —> Download Now
The LiDE 120 scanner has a CIS sensor with a resolution of up to 2400 x 4800 dpi, with an internal color depth of 48 bit. In addition, it has excellent performance, with a 300 dpi color A4 scan in just 16 seconds.
Easy to set up and use, the CanoScan LiDE 120 has a simple front panel with four EZ buttons that activate the main functions with just one touch. Moreover, the LiDE 120 has several technologies for improving text, graphics and images. In addition, the Canon LiDE 120 scanner is powered from a single USB cable, requiring no power cable.
Canon LiDE 120 driver installation instructions
To correctly download and install the CanoScan LiDE 120 scanner driver, follow the instructions in detail (Your PC must be connected to the Internet during this procedure):
- Download the driver from the link given above, check before it is the driver for your operating system, proper installation will depend on this.
- When the download is complete, double-click the .exe or .dmg file.
- Unzipping will launch the installation wizard, follow the instructions to complete the driver installation and make any necessary adjustments.
- Enter the welcome interface and click “Next”.
- Choose your place of residence and click “Next”.
- Read and agree to the installation agreement, click “Yes”.
- Wait for the program installation to complete. After the driver installation is complete, Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 scanner can be used normally.
- When the driver installation is complete, restart your computer and verify that the scanner is working properly.
Canon LiDE 120 driver un-installation instructions
- On your Windows screen click on the Start button.
- On your Screen, you can easily click on the setting icon. Here, Click on Apps.
- You’ll find a list of enabled applications here, then browse the Canon Scan LiDE 120 and press Uninstall and wait for a minute until you’ve done everything successfully.
Steps of installing or uninstalling the driver scanner we provide above might be just that differ depending on the platform or device you are using, steps of installing or uninstalling which we provide above can only be used on Windows 7, 8, and Windows XP.
Canon LiDE 120 Basic parameters
- Product Type: Flat
- Maximum format: A4
- Scanning element: CIS
- Optical resolution: 2400×4800dpi
- Scanning speed
- color, A4, 300dpi: about 16 seconds
- Color, 4*6″, 300dpi: about 7 seconds
- Interface type: USB2.0
Final word for Canon LiDE 120 Scanner Driver
If you are reading this section of this article on how to download Canon LiDE 120 Scanner Driver, then you must go through the whole components. This driver can solve your all problems on canon LiDE 120 scanner. If this article helps you a little bit, then just share it with your friends.
For more details on Printer Driver, PC Driver, Mobile Driver & for that kinds of stuff, you can bookmark Driver Bucket for future updates.